4 de abril de 2012

10,000 Hits - Thanks to all readers!!


Blog Ossucci - Supermarkets and Segments

Good morning to all readers of my blog. I leave here recorded are pleased to have shared important information (10,000 hits) that were part of my usual readings and stillcontinue to be posted.

For those unaware, this blog was born with the intention of making employees of thebranch where I worked read different things, some specifically related to Supermarketsand other matters related to various retail and even some trivia.

When commenting on something with my staff and asked if they had read such a matter, they said no, then ask for them and if they were behind inteirassem information, but whatended up not finding the source of the material (magazine or website) I decided tomount the BLOG OSSUCCI - SUPERMARKETS AND SEGMENTS to facilitate thisway.

Now when I read something I like and find interesting to share, put it in my blog stories.When I find people ask them to come and read the blog was the easiest way to sharethe information I found.

Thanks again to all who access and light to all that God and that all produce more andthrive in their professional activities.

Alexandre Henrique Claro Ossucci
Brazil - Paraná - Maringá.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário